Wheee! I’ve made it to day three! Fifteen polishes in, 35 to go!
11. Gap Horror Flick – I hope you’re all excited because I have started off today’s proceedings with a doozy. I know next to nothing about this polish except for the fact that someone bought it from the Gap, then I bought it for next to nothing on eBay in 2008. It’s been sitting in m drawer since then and this is the first time I have ever swatched it. This is two coats layered over Pretty Serious Forbidden Fruit (EEEEE SHAMELESS SELF PLUG). How unique and awesome is it! The tiny black bar glitter is just amazing.
12. L’oreal Laquiresist 833 Raindance/Vert Aurifere – Be still my beating heart. I am seriously in love with these kinds of dirty greens and this Laquiresist is one of my all time faves. I picked this up on eBay in the UK with the European labelling (833 Vert Aurifere), but you can also snag it under the name Raindance as well. Simply stunning.
13. Rimmel Electric Ballroom – Remember when I posted Rimmel Shocking yesterday I mentioned that I had another fave Rimmel to show you? Well this is it! This blue beauty is Electric Ballroom and I was in love from the moment I opened the bottle. The blue is so bright and vibrant and the subtle shimmer adds so much. LOVE! If you see this anywhere, pick it up!
14. Hard Candy Heist – Is it yellow? Is it green? Is it disgusting yet so awesome? YES TO ALL THREE. I have a lot of original Hard Candy shades and I did find it tough to select particular ones to show you in this series of posts, but I just knew I had to throw heist into the mix. It’s one of those ugly colours that you just end up being drawn to and I was suprised to find that it didn’t make my hands look red either. This may be close to OPI Fiercely Fiona and China Glaze Electric Pineapple. Probably somewhere in between the two.
15. Sally Hansen Crushed Velvet – Lastly for today, Sally Hansen Crushed Velvet. Isn’t it dreamy? This was a Canadian exclusive, picked up for me by a lovely friend back in 2008. I love rich colours like this one and the name couldn’t be more fitting. If you’re looking for a more readily available dupe, I have a feeling NARS Purple Rain and China Glaze Let’s Groove might be mighty close.
Okay, that’s all for me for today – see you guys tomorrow when we hit 20! Yay!!